How to buy doTERRA Essential Oils:
There's two options to buy doTERRA essential oils:
1. Pay a one-off $35 enrollment fee, which gives you wholesale prices (25% off the RRP), for any number of essential oils. There's no minimum order, no contract. You can buy single oils, blended oils or other products. Here's a product guide and price list
Make sure you add the 'Introductory Welcome Pack' to your order, as this is your $35 membership fee
2. Purchase any enrolment kit, which waives the $35 membership fee. This is the most valuable and cost effective way to start building or replacing your essential oils.
The most popular kit is the Home Essentials Kit, which includes 10 of the key oils that should be in every house, regardless of your needs and wants; every oil in this kit covers every body system, including nervous system, endocrine system, cardiovascular system, musculoskeletal system etc. This kit will get you and/or your family with sleep support, mood regulation, energy, immune support and general vitality. This kit also includes a diffuser, and you'll save over $200.
Ready to buy your doTERRA Essential Oils? Here's what you want to do...
- Click here or type in: http://mydoterra.com/oliviamcfadyen
- Click “Join and Save” up the top
- Choose your language and country
- Select Local (OTG) Order (Australian Warehouse, Australian Dollars if applicable)
- Click Wholesale Customer, which will give you the wholesale Prices, which gives you 25% discount on all products. Note: you don’t need to sell, buy or build a business to access wholesale prices, or big wholesale order regularly. It just means you'll pay the same price for oils that I pay.
- Complete your personal information including shipping address. If you don’t have an ABN, don’t stress, you can leave it blank
- At Enroller ID, if it’s not here already, enter my number: 5102826. Click verify to confirm it is Olivia McFadyen
- Select a password that you’ll use to log in to your back office with doTERRA and to place future orders
- Read terms and conditions and tick the box
- Now the fun begins… order your oils. Select either:
- An enrolment kit (and waive the $35 joining fee), OR
- Choose your oils and add your ‘Welcome Introductory Packet’ for $35, which is your membership fee
- Press continue and then it’s your credit card details to process the order
- Hit submit
- Option to set up your Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP), this is a program that gives you the opportunity to to get free product credits (10-30% back on everything you order). With the LRP you accumulate points, which you can use to buy future oils; it's kind of like a Frequent Flyers Program. Plus, the LRP gives you the option to get the monthly free oil. If you are considering the business option you need to set up the LRP so you can receive commission.
If you set up your LRP it's best to set a recurring date before the 15th of the month, to enable you top receive doTERRA's free product of the month. All you need to receive the freebie is have a PV value of 125 or greater, set between the 2nd - 15th of the month.
You can read more about LRP here. If you have any questions about the LRP please do get in contact with me and we can chat about it in depth
CONGRATULATIONS. You’ve started your doTERRA essential oils journey
You've ordered your oils - YAY! Now what?:
- Welcome email from doTERRA with your wholesale and membership number, so you can log in and set up your account and back office
- Welcome email from moi, which includes a Welcome booklet - 150 Uses for Your Home Essentials Kit PDF and recipes
- An invitation to one of my next Masterclasses, which is a DIY Make and Take class, where we make natural cleaning products, mody moisutisers, face serums, eye cream, natural perfume, sun relief spray, toner and natural perfume. It's a great way to ensure you are confident with the oils you’ve ordered and know how to use them. If you can't make the next Masterclass we set up a free 30-minute wellness consult over the phone to chat.
- Access to the Essential Oil Starter Series for 6 months, which includes recipes, DIY skin care products and all the latest essential oil information so you can deepen your EO knowledge and feel confident
- A Facebook support group to share your knowledge and experiences of oils with others and learn from others
- Support from me and my team - we're in this together. Any questions just reach out, I'd love to hear from you