Whether you’re in the queue at the bank, on the loo or commuting to work, there’s no better time to read some inspiring, passionate and exciting blogs on the topic of holistic health and wholefood nutrition.
Since holistic health is all about supporting the body, mind and spirit, and there’s a focus on preventative health rather than just sickness, these sites give you tips and tricks on paving your own path to wellness.
The following women offer their own recipes, inspiration and education on holistic health and even cough up their own thoughts on controversial topics, just to keep you on the edge of your seat and get you thinking. They also happen to ooze coolness! Here’s my pick (in no particular order)...
- Dr Libby – Holistic Nutrition Specialist with amazing cookbooks. So good in fact, that I give each and every patient I see a copy of her ‘Real Food’ books for inspiration and meal ideas
- Cyndi O’Mera – World renowned nutritionist
- Jess Ainscough – This Wellness Warrior needs no introduction; she walks the walk when it comes to clean living, nutrition and of course, forgiveness
- Wholefood Simply – Bianca gives you easy and delicious recipes to make the transformation to clean wholefood eating easy peasy, especially her desserts!
- The Stone Soup – All Jules’ recipes are made using 5 ingredients within 10 minutes. Really!
- Sarah Wilson – The ‘I Quit Sugar’ author, with daily blogs and tips that honestly make you feel like your chatting with her over a cuppa
- Vegie Head – This beautiful lady has a passion for getting more plants on to your plate. Even as a meat lover, I can’t get enough of her recipes
- Louise Hay – A key founder of the self-help movement this woman educates on health, self-love and the power of the mind
- Om Nom Ally – I studied naturopathy with this talented being. She’s a naturopath, cook and photographer. Simple and elegant food is now at your fingertips!
Olivia McFadyen, based in Mosman on Sydney's Lower North Shore, is a qualified Naturopath, Nutritional Therapist, Herbalist and Homoeopath. Whilst Olivia is a qualified Naturopath and Nutritionist, she is also a realist and understands the demands of modern day life, offering nutrition, herbal medicine and homoeopathic consultations and support without compromising on the enjoyment food can bring. She is passionate about supporting patients to reach their lifestyle goals, optimise their health & develop a healthy yet balanced way of life through naturopathy and homoeopathy. She services her clients by offering 4 and 12 week natural health programs from her clinic in Mosman on Sydney's Lower North Shore.