Olivia is pretty mad about testing, she loves it, and incorporates testing in her initial consultations and review consultations. It allows Olivia and patient's to gain a clearer understanding of imbalances and deficiencies in the body, monitor progress and essentially gets faster and effective results. When we can see exactly what's going on in your body we can address the symptoms and target the cause, to get you to optimal health.
Initial consultations include:
- Comprehensive holistic health assessment, which includes your health history and dietary analysis
- Urine testing
- Zinc testing
- Cardiovascular Profile testing
- Iridology (study of the iris)
- Tongue and Nail assessment
- Body composition assessment
- Review blood or stool tests
- Bespoke natural health plan including prescription for natural medicines
These in-clinic tests are included in all initial consultations
Food Intolerance Testing:
- This test is performed in clinic using two drops of blood
- Measures foods your are mildly, moderately and highly intolerant to by measuring your IgG levels
- If food intolerances go undetected they can contribute to bloating, hormones imbalances, fatigue, sleeping issues, weight gain and immune dysfunction
- Priced at $270, which includes a detailed report of the top 55 foods you may be intolerant to, including gluten, dairy, eggs, peanuts, soy, cocoa and legumes
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis:
- Olivia obtains some strands of your locks in clinic and sends them off to the lab, and gets back a detailed analysis of your mineral levels, including iron, zinc, magnesium and heavy metal toxins that can be accumulating in your body including aluminium and mercury.
- Mineral levels impact on your energy, mood, gut health, hormones, thyroid function, immunity, liver health, cardiovascular health and overall wellness.
- Priced at $139, which includes a report of your results
- Where necessary, Olivia may refer you for further functional testing, such as full blood analysis, hormone testing, stool analysis, gene testing etc. to get a clearer picture of your overall health and challenges. Olivia works with a variety of labs across Sydney and Australia including Laverty Pathology, NutriPATH and Healthscopes.